This User Agreement sets out the terms and conditions for access to and use of the streamjobs™ web site and online services (referred to as "streamJobs.co.uk"). This is a binding agreement. The company that you are contracting with is referred to as "StreamJobs Ltd." streamJobs.co.uk is a service that is owned by STREAMJOBS LTD and its suppliers; the terms "we," "us," or "our" refer to STREAMJOBS LTD.
By accessing or using streamjobs.co.uk or by registering for streamjobs.co.uk, you, the User, agree to these legally binding agreement terms and conditions. If you are entering into this User Agreement on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your company or organization to this User Agreement. Such company or organization is then the User that is bound by this User Agreement and, in addition, you personally agree to comply with these terms and conditions as a representative of the User. If you do not have the required authority to bind your organization, or do not agree with these terms and conditions, you may not access, use, or register for streamjobs.co.uk services.
This User Agreement is effective between User and STREAMJOBS as of the date that User first accesses or uses streamjobs.co.uk or registers for use of streamjobs.co.uk, whichever is earlier ("Effective Date"). This User Agreement is subject to change by STREAMJOBS in its discretion at any time. Use of streamjobs.co.uk after such changes are implemented constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of this User Agreement with all changes.
1. Nature of the Service. streamjobs.co.uk is an online social communication and outreach service for business seeking employees and for the recruiting and staffing industry. streamjobs.co.uk allows recruiters and companies seeking staff to create, manage, and publish online content about job positions, organisation details, job related videos, organisation related videos and other recruitment matters and to track results. streamjobs.co.uk is provided by and owned by STREAMJOBS LTD. You can learn more about streamjobs.co.uk and its features and functions on the Web at http://www.streamjobs.co.uk. The unlimited jobs feature may be terminated by STREAMJOBS LTD at any time and may be subject to caps, controls, changes or restrictions in STREAMJOBS’s sole discretion.
2. Features and Contents of streamjobs.co.uk. STREAMJOBS may change the functionality and contents of streamjobs.co.uk at any time in its discretion. Many functions of streamjobs.co.uk require User registration.
3. Information Required from Users. Users must provide STREAMJOBS LTD with such contact information as STREAMJOBS may require, which may include User's legal company name, company registration number, street address, e-mail address, and name and telephone number of an authorized contact person. User agrees to update such information to keep it current at all times. streamjobs.co.uk may rely on all information provided to STREAMJOBS from User or its designated contact person.
4. Passwords and Access. User will be responsible for all activities that occur under to maintain the security and confidentiality of all usernames and passwords that it selects for its account. STREAMJOBS is entitled to treat all communications that are identified by means of such usernames and passwords as authorized by User. User will notify STREAMJOBS immediately of any unauthorized use of any streamjobs.co.uk username or password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security.5. No-Charge Service and Paid Service. As indicated on this web site, certain functionality of streamjobs.co.uk is available without charge. Other functions may require payment, which may be based on one-time, subscription, or other payment plans. If User purchases payment based services, User agrees to pay the applicable fees and charges as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse STREMJOBS for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts.
6. User Content.
a. To use the functionality of streamjobs.co.uk, User may post, upload, input or submit materials, information, including text and graphics (collectively "User Content") to streamjobs.co.uk. Examples of such User Content are job openings and placements, company information (about the company, values, culture, customer feedback) information in various media related to jobs and job placement, and profile information about the User.
b. STREAMJOBS does not claim ownership of User Content that User provides to streamjobs.co.uk. However, by posting or submitting User Content, User grants STREAMJOBS permanent and irrevocable world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license and permission to display, post, publish, copy, distribute, store, adapt, encode, create derivatives of, and otherwise use User Content.
c. By posting or submitting User Content, User warrants and represents that User owns or otherwise controls all of the required rights to User Content for such use and that the permitted use of User Content by STREAMJOBS under this User Agreement will not violate any third party rights. User must have received all required permissions and consents, including, without limitation, required permissions for use of any company name, trademark, logo, content, and business information, as applicable.
d. STREAMJOBS reserves the right to remove any User Content at any time.
e. STREAMJOBS is not responsible for any third party use or misuse of Your User Content.
b. Information obtained by User from social media sites by means of streamjobs may be viewed by User in account, but should not be stored, aggregated, transferred, published or stored outside of streamjobs account without the express consent of the provider of such information (that is, the account owner on the social media site). In addition, such information should not be aggregated, transferred, used, published or stored or in violation of privacy laws and/or any party's reasonable privacy expectations. Customer acknowledges that there is no assurance that such information is accurate, reliable, complete, or up-to-date.
10. Certain Restrictions.
a. While the publicly available information on streamjobs.co.uk may be indexed by legitimate search engines as permitted by the functionality of streamjobs.co.uk, no other person or entity accessing this site may copy or monitor any information or content on this web site by use of any robot, bot, spider, crawler, extraction tool, or any other device, utility, or process without express written permission from STREAMJOBS LTD. User may not utilize streamjobs.co.uk or its functionality, information and content in or for any service bureau, electronic service, or online resource without STREAMJOBS’s express prior written consent.
b. No person or entity accessing this site may: (i) frame or rebrand the STREAMJOBS web site or information found (ii) circumvent or attempt to circumvent the access, control or security systems of STREAMJOBS or (iii) engage in or attempt to engage in any activity that interferes with a user's access to this web site or the proper operation of this streamjobs.co.uk.
c. User may not transfer or provide any third party with access to a streamjobs.co.uk account, and User may not charge anyone for access to or for any information on streamjobs.
11. Third Party Data and Links. User agrees that STREAMJOBS is not responsible for User Content or other third party information that may be provided to User through streamjobs.co.uk. In addition, streamjobs.co.uk may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web or mobile sites or resources, and User agrees that STREAMJOBS is not responsible for such links or information that may be obtained from such links or information.
12. Permitted Access. Some portions of streamjobs.co.uk are publicly available, and some functions are solely for the use of its registered Users. User will not defeat or circumvent or attempt to defeat or circumvent any access controls regarding information in streamjobs.co.uk or user accounts.
13. Feedback; Aggregate Data. User may provide feedback (which may be oral or written) to STREAMJOBS on the functions, operation, and utility of streamjobs.co.uk and is encouraged to provide prompt reports to STREAMJOBS of any issues, bugs or service errors (collectively "Feedback"). User agrees that Feedback provided by User (including, without limitation, feature suggestions and corrections to problems in streamjobs.co.uk and/or documentation) becomes the property of STREAMJOBS and that STREAMJOBS may use or exploit the same without any accounting or any payment to User. User will not include in Feedback any third party proprietary or confidential information. STREAMJOBS is permitted to create aggregated anonymous data based on activities and use of all users, including User. STREAMJOBS will be the owner of such aggregated anonymous data and may use, copy and may use or publish such data in its discretion.
14. Disclaimer. User acknowledges that streamjobs.co.uk may not be error-free or uninterrupted in operation. streamjobs.co.uk and any data and services provided under this User Agreement are provided to User "AS IS." STREAMJOBS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF streamjobs.co.uk, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. User agrees that STREAMJOBS is not responsible for any electronic communications or any data which is delayed, lost, altered, intercepted or stored without authorization, including, without limitation, information transmitted via the Internet. STREAMJOBS makes no representation or warranty regarding any of the results that User may obtain. IN NO EVENT WILL STREAMJOBS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER RESULTING FROM IMPAIRED OR LOST DATA, SOFTWARE OR COMPUTER FAILURE, BREACH OF SECURITY, BUSINESS LOSS, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE. The information provided by or by means of streamjobs.co.uk account is for information purposes only, and STREAMJOBS does not warrant or represent its completeness, timeliness or accuracy. STREAMJOBS may discontinue or make changes in the information, products or services herein at any time without prior notice to User and without any liability to User. User hereby releases STREAMJOBS, its officers, director, employee and agents from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of streamjobs.co.uk with regard to information supplied by or relating to third parties.
15. Ownership. User acknowledges that streamjobs.co.uk, its copyrights, STREAMJOBS, trade names, and logos, and any other relevant intellectual property rights are owned by STREAMJOBS. User acquires no right to use streamjobs.co.uk beyond the term of this User Agreement. STREAMJOBS is the owner of and reserves all rights to the content appearing on streamjobs.co.uk except for User Content or other third party content. User may not use any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, copyrighted materials or other proprietary information or intellectual property of STREAMJOBS appearing on this website without STREAMJOB’s express prior written permission.
User may not assign or transfer this User Agreement or the license contained herein without the express written consent of STREAMJOBS. STREAMJOBS may transfer this User Agreement in sale of business, sale of line of business, or change or control transaction or to a third party that assumes the obligations of this User Agreement and may delegate any or all performance. STREAMJOBS may discharge any of its obligations or permit any of its rights under this User Agreement to be exercised by its affiliates. Use of streamjobs.co.uk is limited to persons who are 18 years or older. streamjobs.co.uk may be subject to export laws and regulations of the United Kingdom and other jurisdictions, which User agrees to comply with. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless STREAMJOBS and its officers, directors, employees and agents of and from any third party claim or suit claimed or alleged to relate to, arise from, or result from User's use of, interaction with, or access to streamjobs.co.uk including, without limitation, from User' breach of this User Agreement or any User Content, including payment of any related costs, fees, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, the indemnified parties' reasonable attorneys' fees. If any provision is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. STREAMJOBS will not be liable for any loss or delay resulting from any force majeure event, including, but not limited to, acts of God, fire, natural disaster, terrorism, labor stoppage, war or military hostilities. The Agreement does not create any joint venture, partnership, agency, or employment relationship between the parties. The Agreement will be interpreted fairly in accordance with its terms, without any strict construction in favor of or against either party. In connection with streamjobs.co.uk, STREAMJOBS may communicate with User electronically, including, without limitation, posting notices on streamjobs.co.uk web site or sending e-mails. By using streamjobs.co.uk, User consents to receiving communications from streamjobs.co.uk, and its third party partners and affiliates, in an electronic form and agrees such communications provided to User electronically will satisfy all applicable legal requirements, including that such communications be in writing. This is the entire agreement of the parties regarding its subject matter except as the parties otherwise expressly agree in writing. User also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when Users obtains or agrees to purchase certain other services or content.